Friendly Internet Systems offers a comprehensive
list of computer repair services, DSL setup, computer support
and network administration services for small businesses and
Installation, troubleshooting, computer repair and support
All Windows operating systems:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- XP Pro
- XP Home
- 2000 Pro
- NT4 Workstation
- 2011 Small Business Server
- 2008 Small Business Server
- 2003 Small Business Server
- 2003 Server
- 2000 Server
- NT4 Server
Network design, setup and administration
for home offices and small businesses
Small business or home office network design
Network installation, configuration, and administration
Server and workstations networking and administration
Wireless networking, VPN remote access
Printer networking, file server networking, data storage
Software for all PC and Windows platforms including:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
- Internet Explorer
- Lotus Notes
- MGI PhotoSuite
- MS Publisher
- Roxio CD Creator
- McAfee Internet Security &
- MS Office
- Norton Internet Security &
- Symantec Fax Pro
- Symantec End Point Security
Hub, switch, router and wireless
DSL setup and home/small business office integration
Hardware and peripheral upgrades for all PCs, including:
- CD-ROM/CD-Writer (Burner)
- DVD Reader
- Hard Drives
- Laptop Accessories
- Memory Chips
- Tape Backup
- Video Cards
- Network Cards
Computer repair and troubleshooting
- desktops and laptops.
Web Design / Website Design and Web Hosting / Website Hosting
for home users and small businesses.
Data wiring and phone wiring for new and existing
Printer repairs through the experts of Dataworks - a printer
- Most LaserJet and Inkjet printers.
- Most Black and White and Color printers
- Most copiers from a wide arrange of manufacturers
- Sorry, no MACs.
System Selection and Upgrade
- Does your system need to be upgraded?
- Should you buy a new system?
- How to select? How much to spend?
- Assistance with purchasing quality computer equipment
from Dell Inc, at reduced prices.
We will evaluate your system(s) and help you make an informed
decision based on your personal or business needs.
Do you want to learn how to maintain or even build your own
We can provide comfortable, one-on-one instruction in:
- Troubleshooting computer problems
- Performing computer repair and computer upgrades
- Assembling entire computer systems
- Keeping patches and software updates current
- Protecting computers from viruses and spyware
- DSL Setup and configuration
- Setting up wireless networks and wireless devices
- Setting up small business networks and home office networks
- Back up data for disaster recovery
- Install operating systems
Maximizing & Improving Your Computer Skills
- Overwhelmed by e-mail spam?
- Using the mouse too much?
- Wasting time clicking around on screens?
- Using Microsoft Office Suite slower than you think you
We can show you how to work more efficiently to get the most
out of your time at the PC.